Freeman Injury Law is an aggressive Florida Law Firm dedicated to personal injury law that focuses entirely on protecting the rights of injured people. We do not represent insurance companies.
When you have suffered an injury, where can you turn? Many trust Freeman Injury Law. Freeman Injury Law is an aggressive personal injury law firm that represents only injured victims. We stand against big insurance companies and fight for the rights of those who have been hurt -- we never represent insurers.
Personal injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys at Freeman Injury Law represent clients through offices in West Palm Beach, Miami, Orlando, Port St. Lucie and Margate. We stand with the injured. And we stand on decades of knowledge and experience. In fact, there are never any costs or fees unless we win.You Need a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Law Firm
An injury or the untimely death of someone you love changes your life. In addition to physical pain and emotional grief, there are very real economic consequences to getting hurt or losing a family member’s financial contributions.
You don’t want to worry about medical bills and expenses, or about how to pay the bills in the wake of a serious or fatal accident. But insurance companies don’t treat victims fairly and often they don’t offer the compensation you deserve.
Freeman Injury Law provides skillful, knowledgeable and passionate legal representation in the courtroom and out of it. Whether we settle your case or litigate to convince a jury to award you damages, our goal is always to make sure you get the money you need and deserve to move on.
Common types of claims handled by Freeman Injury Law include car accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents and trucking accidents. Our veteran injury lawyers understand Southeast Florida is among the most dangerous areas in the nation when it comes to serious and fatal traffic accidents. And Orlando has consistently ranked the deadliest in the nation. Our firm has the knowledge, experience and resources to build a case for comprehensive damage award.
Don’t let the insurance companies leave you with uncompensated losses. They have professionals protecting their interests -- you need a personal injury law firm that can help you fight for your rights.When Can a Personal Injury Law Firm Help You?
Freeman Injury Law provides representation in any situation where an injury has happened and someone else was to blame. We also provide assistance in securing compensation after accidents at work. When a workplace accident happens, you are entitled to benefits even if no one was at fault and even if your employer did everything right.
Other types of injury and wrongful death claims handled by Freeman Injury Law throughout the West Palm, St. Lucie, Orlando, Miami and Fort Lauderdale areas include:
- Tractor trailer/ trucking accidents
- Nursing home abuse
- Nursing home neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Premises Liability/Commercial Liability
- Work accidents
- Slip and fall accident cases
- Boating accidents
- Dog bites
- Accidents on personal watercraft
- Catastrophic injury cases including brain damage and paralysis
At Freeman Injury Law, we offer a free evaluation of your case. We’ll help you determine the best legal action under Florida’s law.What Does a South Florida Personal Injury Lawyer Do For You?
If the insurance company is offering you compensation, you may believe you can handle your case on your own. You can’t trust the insurers -- they may be offering you far less than your case is worth.
The reality is, most injured victims do need a lawyer to get the compensation they need and deserve. An injury lawyer helps you in many important ways with your case. An injury attorney can:
- Help you to identify all possible defendants. There may be multiple people or corporations that may be liable for your claim for full compensation.
- Ensure you comply with all deadlines and follow court rules. Not filing before the statute of limitations runs out or misfiling paperwork could result in the loss of compensation on a technicality.
- Determining Court Jurisdiction and responsibility. A claim must be filed in the right Court in the correct jurisdiction, and there may be more than one negligent party and/or insurance policies responsible for your injuries. There may be multiple courts that could hear your case or you could become part of mass tort litigation for some injury causes.
- Conduct an investigation to build a strong case. When you make a personal injury or wrongful death claim, you have the burden of proving that the defendant hurt you if you wish to recover compensation for losses. It is important to preserve evidence early in an investigation to proof your case.
- Negotiate with an insurer. We have years of experience evaluating the value of injury claims and can demand that the insurer appropriately compensate you or a loved one, and represent you during the entire negotiation process.
- Review settlement offers. We always recommend that client’s don’t sign paperwork until you’ve talked to a lawyer. Once you agree to a settlement, it may be too late to change your mind.
- Represent you in court. Freeman Injury Law has court experience and knows how to represent you in court to maximize your recovery.
Freeman Injury Law serves all of South and Central Florida with offices in West Palm Beach, Broward County, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Miami Lakes, Orlando, Margate, and Port St. Lucie. We have a long reputation for fighting for the rights of our clients and we care about every individual we accept the responsibility of representing. We charge no legal fees or costs unless we recover compensation for you. Call now at 1-800-561-7777 or contact us online to learn more about how we can help you with your injury or wrongful death claim.