Nursing Home Abuse
If you have suspicion that your loved one or friend may be experiencing nursing home abuse and/or neglect, please contact the Attorneys at Freeman Injury Law for a free consultation to discuss your case immediately. Our law firm has years of experience in nursing home abuse cases and will provide you with the proper legal advice and direction you need during your difficult time.
Attorney Dean H. Freeman, was a combat medic in the U.S. Army and also practiced as a registered nurse before becoming an attorney. He has years of experience in reviewing and handling nursing home abuse cases. Because of his experience in representing clients in nursing home abuse cases he has taken cases that other law firms and/or attorneys have turned away.
To date, there are nearly 73,000 senior adults currently living in nursing homes throughout the state according to the State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. With that number in mind, many nursing homes are understaffed for the number of residents that reside in the homes, thus leading to poor health care. The question which arises; what is considered to be nursing home abuse and/or neglect; the following are examples of nursing home abuse and neglect. Poor hygiene, malnutrition, bed sores, bruises, unattended patients, slips and/or falls, fear, and theft are just some of the possible cases.
At Freeman Injury Law our lawyers are committed to providing families of nursing home abuse victims with the professional guidance and assistance needed to protect your loved rights and dignity.
At Freeman Injury Law, we protect those who are not able to protect themselves. We will review your case and if we Can help, we will pay the cost of litigating your case. You will pay us nothing unless we win.
- Choosing a nursing home in Fort Lauderdale or West Palm
- Florida Nursing Home Neglect Attorneys/Bed Sores
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Malnutrition / Dehydration
- Nursing home rights
- Nursing home guide & nursing home ratings
- Nursing home complaints
- Nursing home abuse
- Choosing a nursing home lawyer
5 CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
WEST PALM BEACH
4 Harvard Circle
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
201 N. State Road 7
Margate, FL 33063
7700 N. Kendall Drive
Miami, FL 33156-7559
PORT ST. LUCIE
525 NW Lake Whitney, #104
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986
- Elderly Population Expected to Expand, Increasing Risks of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect in West Palm Beach and Elsewhere They're questions that many of us wonder. What if our loved ones need medical assistance and no one's there? What if they slip and fall? What if they ....
- Staffing Cuts at Florida Nursing Homes Increase Risk of Nursing Home Neglect in Pompano Beach, Statewide The news of more cuts being made in Florida nursing homes has our nursing home abuse and neglect lawyers in Pompano Beach and elsewhere in South ....
- Abuse and Neglect a Concern at For-Profit Nursing Homes in Fort Lauderdale, Elsewhere As a former hospital CEO, Governor Rick Scott doesn't see through the looking glass from the perspective of a nursing home resident who relies on ....
- Police: Investigation of Nursing Home Sex Abuse in Florida Blocked When police in Daytona Beach received credible information regarding the alleged sexual abuse of an elderly nursing home resident, authorities sought ....
- Putting an End to Elderly Abuse and Neglect Putting an end to elderly abuse and neglect requires identifying individual and systematic cases of abuse and neglect and in taking action against ....
- Increasing Number of Nursing Home Abuse Allegations In the wake of a recently-passed bill that allows Florida nursing home investors to evade liability for wrongdoing, the attorney general of Ohio has ....