Car Accident in Hallandale Beach
- One in five people 17 or older acknowledges driving during the past year within two hours of drinking alcohol.
- That figure means that more than 85 million people in the U.S. make drinking/driving trips.
- Researchers say that some 17 million-plus motorists drove at least once during the past year when they thought they were drunk.
- As many as 20% of trips involving drinking and driving are attributed to problem drinkers.
- Among males between the ages of 21 and 24, about 1 in 4 admits getting into a vehicle with a driver they suspected was drunk.
Source: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Hallandale Beach calls itself a “City of Choice.” Once a a hunting site for Florida’s Seminole Indians, the area began its early development when Henry Flagler’s railroad opened the way to South Florida. Named for an employee of that Florida East Coast Railway, Hallandale incorporated in 1927, but didn’t add Beach to its name until 1999. The Broward County city has earned the Tree City USA designation and has been honored for its environmental protection efforts.
Hallandale Beach personal injury attorneys at the law firm of Freeman Injury Law, are the skilled professionals that local citizens call on when they need reliable legal advice in the aftermath of a car accident. Our experience in representing accident victims throughout South Florida makes the car accident lawyers at our firm a powerful choice when strong advocacy is needed.
The Hallandale Beach personal injury lawyers at our firm know that 38 people across Florida are hurt every day by drunk drivers. In fact, alcohol-related crashes in our state number nearly 21,000 per year. When a drunk driver harms you or someone you love, we’ll take action to see that that irresponsible motorist is held accountable.
The injuries that people sustain in motor vehicle crashes can vary widely. Often, drunk drivers cause especially serious harm because they don’t react in time to take evasive action or to even slow down. Hallandale Beach personal injury lawyers at our firm win significant settlements for South Floridians who have been hurt by drunk or careless drivers or who have lost loved ones because motorists failed to drive responsibly.
Experience has taught our Hallandale Beach car accident attorneys that traffic crashes can happen for a variety of reasons. A few of the more common contributing factors include:
- Alcohol impairment
- Drug impairment
- Running a red light or stop sign
- Distracted driving
- Driver fatigue
- Use of cell phones or texting
- Weather conditions
- Road conditions
- Failure to maintain vehicle
In any accident where the actions or negligence of another driver have caused you harm, you may be entitled to receive compensation to cover your medical expenses, your lost income, damaged property, and more. The experience and skills of your attorney can improve the chances that you’ll receive a higher settlement. Call the Hallandale Beach car accident lawyers at Freeman Injury Law, and ask for your free consultation. If you aren’t able to come to us, we’ll come to your home or hospital room.
Freeman Injury Law – (800) 561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side