Injury in Deerfield Beach, Florida
- Less than 20% of the households have children under the age of 18.
- The median age is 45 with a median income of $34, 041 per household.
- Money Magazine listed Deerfield Beach as the #1 most affordable place to live in the United States, with a median home price of just $67,000.
- According to data recorded on Epodunk.com, Deerfield Beach also ranks 11th in the U.S. for Brazilian born residents.
Located in Broward County, Florida, Deerfield Beach makes up one of the numerous cities that form the South Florida metropolitan area. The decision to name the town was based upon the large population of deer that once roamed the area.
The Deerfield Beach car accidents lawyers at Freeman Injury Law represent our friends and neighbors. We see our clients as more than a number. Whether you are one of the 80 million annual tourists to visit the area, or a long time resident of Florida, you can count on Freeman Injury Law. Our Deerfield Beach injury attorneys represent clients who have been seriously injured or killed in all types of traffic accidents, including motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, semi accidents and school bus accidents.
Boating accidents and accidents on the water continue to be of concern. Children are among the most susceptible to drowning accidents.
- Alcohol was a leading factor in 1 out of every 8 boating accidents reported in 2008.
- In 2009 Florida reported 20,085 alcohol related crashes.
- Only 30% of preschool children who drown are not in parental care.
- 39% of fatal boating accidents were the result of falls overboard.
- 89% of those involved in boating accidents in 2009 received no prior boating instruction.
- Defective Products
- Construction Accident
- Swimming Pool Accident
- Premises Liability
- Child Injury
- Drunk Driver Accident
- On the Job Injuries
- Dog Bite Accident
If you are involved in an accident, it is important that you seek legal advice immediately. Freeman Injury Law offers free and confidential appointments to discuss your rights.
Freeman Injury Law – (800) 561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side
Call for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL appointment to discuss YOUR RIGHTS