Injury in Martin County
- Martin County is home to Ocean Breeze Park, one of only two towns in the state of Florida that can boast that all of its residents live in a trailer park.
- Jupiter Island, another town in the county, has no post office.
- The eclectic traits of these towns, as well as Stuart and Sewall’s Point, draw tourists and new residents every year.
Encompassing some of Florida’s most beautiful coastal towns, Martin County is a gem along the Atlantic Coast.
The Martin County car accident attorneys at Freeman Injury Law are available to the residents throughout Martin County who are seriously injured or killed in all types of traffic accidents, including motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents and trucking accidents. A car accident can happen for any number of reasons that include distractions; drug or alcohol caused impairment or vehicle malfunction. Having an experienced Martin County injury attorney on your side is imperative to protecting your rights and the financial well-being of you and your family.
Swimming pool and drowning accidents are also a significant risk in Martin County and throughout South Florida. In 2007 the CDC reported that 30% of accidental deaths in children ages one to four were a result of drowning. Injuries leading to death can also happen as a result of slipping on piers, wet patios and above ground pool ladders. Faulty equipment and shallow diving accidents can also lead to injury, paralysis or untimely death. Many times, drowning or child accidents can be prevented. And when a serious or fatal accident occurs on someone’s property, the victim and his or her family frequently can and should be compensated for injury.
- The second leading cause of accidental deaths in children under 14 is drowning.
- The U.S. Coast Guard Homeland Security reports that alcohol is involved in 1 of every 5 boating accidents in 2008.
- 70% of preschoolers who drown are in the care of parents.
- According to the Orange County, California Fire Authority, 75% of drowned preschoolers were out of sight for less than five minutes.
- Wrongful Death
- Defective Products
- Bicycle Accident
- Personal Injury
- Child Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Brain Damage
- Birth Accident
Freeman Injury Law injury attorneys will diligently pursue a full investigation into your accident in order to properly assess your unique situation and represent you accordingly. Consultations are free and confidential.
Freeman Injury Law – 1-800-561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side
Call for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL appointment to discuss YOUR RIGHTS