Injury in North Lauderdale
Dubbed “The City of Tomorrow”, North Lauderdale was designed by famed architect Morris Lapidus in 1963. North Lauderdale is located just south of Coral Springs and has a population of 41,000.
- North Lauderdale boasts a diverse population with an African American community of more than 45% followed by 28.2% Hispanic and a Caucasian population of 19.1%.
- The town offers residents and visitors access to 14 parks plus the North Lauderdale Sports Complex.
- The parks include an official dog park and the TOT Park for younger children.
Nearly one-third of the 236,000 Florida traffic accidents in 2009 occurred in the Miami-Fort Lauderdale area. The North Lauderdale car accident lawyers at Freeman Injury Law work with victims and families of traffic accidents throughout the area. In 2009 traffic accidents were the cause of 2,563 deaths in Florida.
Florida’s population of 18 million people increases substantially with the 80 million annual visitors. With that increase come greater chances of being injured in all types of accidents, including motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, drunk driving accidents and trucking and bus accidents.
North Lauderdale is alive with activity during peak summer months. Tourists who are drawn to the city’s parks and small town atmosphere frequently visit the lively areas of Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Delray Beach. Wherever you travel, serious and fatal traffic accidents in South Florida occur with alarming regularity.
- In 2008 35% of those killed in motorcycle accidents were not wearing helmets.
- Bone fractures and internal organ injuries were the two main causes of hospitalization in motorcycle accidents.
- The Center for Disease Control reported 69,000 pedestrian injuries in 2008.
- In 2009 482 pedestrians were killed in Florida traffic accidents.
- 765 fatalities resulted from accidents along Florida’s I-95 between 2004 and 2008.
- During that same time period I-75 saw 626 fatalities.
- Medical Malpractice
- Trucking Accident
- Defective Road Accident
- Neck & Back Injuries
- Defective Products
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Hit and Run
- Swimming Pool Accident
Freeman Injury Law understands the risks involved during peak tourist months on Florida’s byways and highways. If you are injured in an accident, contact Freeman Injury Law today for a free and confidential consultation to discuss your rights.
Freeman Injury Law – 1-800-561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side
Call for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL appointment to discuss YOUR RIGHTS