Injury in Pompano Beach
- The beachfront isn’t the only area undergoing revitalization.
- The downtown area is also being revamped with monies allotted to the redevelopment of the city.
- Both residents and tourists can take advantage of the leisurely activities available at Lettuce Lake or Cypress Lake as well as one of the five public parks.
Located just a short drive north of Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach boasts three miles of sandy beaches overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It is home to 102,745 full time residents. The town is reinventing itself, paying particular attention to the overlooked beach front property, which will aide in new jobs and tourism dollars.
The Pompano Beach car accident lawyers at Freeman Injury Law represent clients dealing with all types of serious and fatal traffic accidents, including motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, drunk driving accidents and accidents involving semis and buses. With the numerous distractions facing drivers today that include cell phone calls, negligent texting while driving and congested roads, motorists are at increased risk.
This is often the case in areas favored by tourists. The Pompano Beach injury attorneys at Freeman Injury Law have the knowledge and experience to deal with accidents on behalf of local residents as well as out-of-state visitors and tourists. Located in Broward County, Pompano Beach swells with tourists every year as they visit this beautiful Florida town and the nearby beaches of Fort Lauderdale to the south and Deerfield Beach to the north. Tourists are also drawn to the quaint shops of Lighthouse Point to the northeast of town.
Frequently, the cause of accidents involves negligence:
- In 2008 alcohol was involved in accidents leading to 875 deaths.
- 20% of pedestrian deaths reported in 2008 were hit-and-runs.
- Transit buses were involved in 91 fatalities in 2008.
- 18% of fatal accidents reported in 2009 involved non-motorized vehicles.
- In 2006 Fort Lauderdale reported more than 1,600 DUI convictions.
- Personal Injury
- Catastrophic Injury
- Hit and Run
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Boating Accident
- Defective Products
- Medical Malpractice
- On the Job Injuries
Whether you are a long-time resident or just visiting when an accident occurs, you can depend on Freeman Injury Law. Call today for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your rights.
Freeman Injury Law – (800) 561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side
Call for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL appointment to discuss YOUR RIGHTS