Injury in Margate, Florida
Located in Broward County, Margate is a city with an estimated population of 56,002 people as of 2006 statistics.
- Roughly 25% of families in the city are raising children under the age of 18.
- The median household income is $38, 722.
- About 22% of the residents are foreign born compared with the state average of 16.7%.
- Margate offers residents and visitors use of the Inner City Transit system, which operates Monday through Saturday from 6:10am – 6:30pm.
The Margate car accident lawyers at Freeman Injury Law urge motorists to seek representation when injured in a traffic accident in the Margate area. Vehicular accidents are the number one cause of disability in the United States. Injuries are not always readily apparent and can take months to develop. Young children and older adults are at particular risk. And, with Florida’s 80 million annual visitors, the chances for injury increase substantially during peak tourist season.
The Margate injury attorneys at Freeman Injury Law represent clients injured in all types of traffic accidents, including trucking accidents, bus accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents. Many reasons exist for such accidents with negligence on the part of the at-fault driver being frequently to blame:
- 49% of single car crashes reported in 2008 involved teenagers ranging in ages from 16 – 19 years of age.
- Someone dies in a car accident every 12 minutes.
- 30% of fatalities occur because of excessive speeding.
- In 2007 a total of 15,983 fatalities were reported in urban crashes.
- 20,095 deaths that occurred as the result of car accidents were in rural crashes.
The Margate personal injury lawyers and wrongful death attorneys at Freeman Injury Law represent clients in all types of accident and injury cases, including:
- Catastrophic Injury
- Premises Liability
- Birth Accident
- Hit and Run
- Drunk Driving Accident
- Child Injury
- Defective Road Accident
- Swimming Pool Accident
The Freeman Injury Law wrongful death attorneys know the importance of seeking quality representation for your case. It is imperative that you contact an attorney as soon as possible after an accident, while names, faces and other facts are still fresh in your memory. If you have been injured or have lost a loved one in an accident, you can call Freeman Injury Law for a completely free and confidential consultation.
Freeman Injury Law – (800) 561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side
Call for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL appointment to discuss YOUR RIGHTS