Injury in Hallandale Beach, Florida
Named after Luther Halland, Hallandale Beach is located in Broward County, Florida. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, it has an estimated population of 37,145 people. It enjoys an influx of tourists from Quebec, Canada and the Northeast each year.
- Hallandale, a town with a total land area of just 4.5 square miles, has its own school system.
- Many affluent residents opt to send their children to private institutions across the country.
- More than one-third of the residents of this Southern Florida town are foreign born.
- The median household income is $35,000, below the state average of $47,778.
- As of 2009 reports, there are no sex offenders residing in this family oriented community.
- Hallandale Beach is part of the twelfth largest radio market in the U.S.
If you are injured you can depend on the Hallandale Beach car accident attorneys at Freeman Injury Law to treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve. Each year, we are called to represent both locals and tourists who have been the victim of traffic accidents in South Florida, including bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents and drunk driving accidents.
Our Hallandale Beach injury attorneys offer victims of accidents our unwavering commitment and dedicated service for as long as it takes to seek justice on their behalf. Our litigation experience and education are invaluable tools in the court room. And we are committed to clearly explaining your legal rights and to pursuing justice for you and your family. Frequently, accidents are the result of negligent behavior or inexperience on the part of the at-fault driver.
- According to the National Traffic Safety Administration, more than half a million people are injured due to distracted driving.
- 6,000 people die each year as a result of injuries received in distracted driving accidents.
- There were 151 fatal accidents in Palm Beach in 2009.
- Florida teenagers accounted for 153 of the fatal accidents that occurred in 2009.
- Motorcycle accidents make up 18% of the traffic accidents reported in Florida.
- Medical Malpractice
- Hit and Run
- Construction Accident
- Slip & Fall
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Boating Accident
If you are injured in an accident in Hallandale or the surrounding area, contact Freeman Injury Law for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your rights.
Freeman Injury Law – (800) 561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side
Call for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL appointment to discuss YOUR RIGHTS