Injury in Plantation Florida
Plantation, Florida is located in Broward County in the southern section of the state. Named for the Everglades Plantation Company, the city motto is “The Grass is Greener.”
- The movie “There’s Something About Mary” was filmed within the town borders as well as the famous pool scene in the cult classic “Caddyshack.”
- Nearly one-third of the 33,244 households in Plantation are comprised of families raising children under the age of 18.
- The median household income is $66,135.
The Plantation car accident lawyers at Freeman Injury Law combine their years of experience to work on behalf of those who have been seriously injured or killed in a traffic accident. South Florida has some of the highest rates of traffic accidents in the nation, including bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, drunk driving accidents and boating accidents.
Accidents are also common during the many outdoor activities available to South Florida tourists and residents. Slips and falls along wet walkways, swimming pool mishaps, and faulty equipment on rented watercraft and ATV’s are just a few of the reasons you may find yourself in need of advice from the Plantation injury attorneys at Freeman Injury Law.
Plantation is located less than 30 miles north of Miami and just over six miles west of Fort Lauderdale. When you factor in the large population of the South Florida Metropolitan area – more than 5 million people call the area home and millions more visit each year.
Freeman Injury Law understands that visitors may need their services just as local residents do. They treat tourists with the same respect and care they offer the locals. Their wrongful death attorneys diligently work to uncover the facts and circumstances of your case and fight to win the compensation you deserve.
Nationwide, outdoor activities contribute to large numbers of accidents.
- In 2009 there were 143 accidents involving watercrafts.
- Personal watercrafts account for up to one-third of all accidents on the water.
- Approximately 750 people a year are killed in all terrain vehicle accidents.
- One-third of those injured or killed in ATV accidents are under the age of 16.
- One pedestrian death occurs every two hours.
- 490 pedestrians were killed in Florida in 2008.
- Brain Damage
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Watercraft and ATV Accident
- Defective Road Accident
- Bicycle Accident
- On the Job Injuries
Whether you are a full-time resident or just visiting, the Plantation accident attorneys at Freeman Injury Law are available to serve you. Call today for a free and confidential appointment to discuss your rights.
Freeman Injury Law – 1-800-561-7777 -- Someone on YOUR Side
Call for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL appointment to discuss YOUR RIGHTS